We're using a Confluence page for our meeting minutes.
I want a weekly archive of previous meetings, so it's easy to quickly find, say, the meeting minutes from 7/11.
So far, I've been doing this by creating a confluence page of archives. I create a new expand macro, and then copy the week's minutes into that expand macro, and label it with the current day.
It mostly works, but
- Macros within macros don't seem to generally work, so the stuff I'm copying in loses some functionality
- It takes a few minutes to do
- Storage isn't really a problem for us, but it does seem like a bit of a waste of storage to have all these copies
Is there a different method I should be using for easy access to previous versions of meetings? Like can I tag a version every week, and then create a list of links to those tags?
Thanks!