Hi,
I have configured IFTTT rules for create issue from confiform but i need to store jira issue back in confiform.
Kindly help
Take a look at this tutorial https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Creating+Jira+issue+from+Confluence+with+ConfiForms
or at this demo https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/TEST/Create+Jira+issue%2C+save+the+created+Jira+key+back+to+ConfiForms+and+create+a+page+with+Jira+macro
Thanks for your reply Alex,
This is useful.
I have already implemented create jira issue from confiform. Now jira issue is created from confiform but the challenge is same issue store back into confiform filed.
No need to store issue in any create page and update issue
Is that possible? Kindly help.
Of course it is possible - demonstrated in the second link I have shared earlierAlso mentioned in the first link…
Thank Alex for reply
I have created a issue and follow the steps 1 but issue not capture in the table.
Instead of pagetitle i used approval status field issue will create post approve..
Iam new to confiform. Appreciate your help.
entryId=[entry.id]&JIRAKey=${iftttResult_myjiracreator}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.