Hello! Welcome to the Atlassian Community forums! 👋
Here on the Community Forums Launchpad, we’re sharing a few of our favourite resources:
The new Atlassian Community is here! Check out this article for more details on our new unified experience.
Plus, find out how to manage your profile here.
Check out our new ways to make your journey through our community forums:
Achieve the Contributor member ranking by receiving 5 likes from the community! Find more information here
Take a new path to become a Rising Star! Read more in this article.
Take a look at our newest learning opportunities!
Find out how to Work more effectively with AI
Get your Jira Service Management Agent Essentials certification
Learn how to Streamline Jira administration with effective governance
Earn the Lift Off badge by liking this Community Launchpad article!
Please do comment below & say hello, we’d really love to hear from you! 🌟
I'm happy to see that the Community Launchpad is being kept up to date based on the content and resources that are relevant and available in the Online Community and at Learning and University.
Hi @Andy Gladstone
To what are you referring by the "Community Launchpad"?
Do you mean the bar at the top?
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Community Launchpad has been a set of curated paths in the community that the Community Management team has been releasing over the past year. They combine learning and activity in the community with the Kudos program to introduce newbies and oldies (like us) to different opportunities to learn and grow in the community. I'm happy to see that they have continued the effort in 2025.
Thank you @Andy Gladstone ! We're so happy to hear this 😁
Hello everybody, great to be here in that community
Hi @Angelie Stephens @Andy Gladstone Excited to be part of the Atlassian Community! 🚀 Looking forward to connecting with fellow professionals, sharing insights, and learning from the wealth of knowledge here. Big thanks to Atlassian for fostering such an incredible space for growth and collaboration! Let’s build, innovate, and grow together! ✨
Hello everyone
Hello, nice to join the community
Hello
hello!!!
I am Vipin Chandra Sao and I am extremely excited to be part of this great community of atlassian. I really hope that I will meet great tech persons.
hello i really this page it so amazing
Hello! Atlassian on LinkedIn brought me here 🙂↕️
Happy to be part of the community
Hello atlasssian community how are you all
I loved it
hello, excited to be the psrt of this thriving community.
Hi everyone! I have a strong background in QA and recently completed the Atlassian Agile Project Management Professional Certificate to deepen my Agile expertise. I’m currently focused on applying Agile best practices in QA processes and improving my PM skills. Excited to connect, learn, and share insights with you all.Thanks
Glad to join the community
Happy to see the community booming in
Love the new learning opportunities -- some "why?" as well as some "how to"!
Hello Atlassian community. Happy to join this group.
Hi! Happy to be part of this community! 👋
Hello! So excited to join such a wonderful community
Hi all! I'm a PM that has implemented, managed and been the system admin for a 2000 user instance of Jira. I've just joined a small company that is about to go live with their first experience with Jira, and I am excited to share all of my Jira knowledge with them. Hoping this community will help keep me up to date on all of the latest and greatest news and new features! Jira is my favorite application because it is SO flexible and easy to configure without needing to be a developer.
Hello Atlassian Community! I'm excited to join this group and connect with like-minded people. The new learning opportunities here are fantastic—I’m really looking forward to exploring and growing with you all!
Great to have a forum with informative articles like this!
Hello all!!
I ran into a similar problem last month when Jira deprecated some of their older API endpoints. What helped us was setting up a Jira to Salesforce Integration, which allowed us to sync issues and versions seamlessly. Once configured, our reporting became real-time and much more reliable without constantly worrying about API changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.