I am using Trello app on macOS, and I cannot login using my Google account with Passkey.
The login process would stuck at this page
Hello, ZiJie Wu _JeffIs this issue happening on desktop app or web? Can you give more details about it?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
I'm also similarly experiencing this problem. I have the trello app for macOS desktop from the App Store using MacBook Air M2. Rather than using Google, I'm attempting to use my Atlassian login with an established passkey (using apple's native passwords app). The application never prompts me to use my Touch ID to provide the passkey, but rather hangs. I was able to use my recovery key to eventually login to the application.
i have the same issue with trello app for macOS desktop
Same issue. MacOS 15.3.1, Trello Desktop 2.15.7-924, and 1Password as the password manager (where the relevant passkey is stored).
This is a known issue... you can https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-697 sign in and "watch" the issue and also add a vote. It's marked as low priority, probably because not enough people vote for it and there's a workaround.
“Long term backlog” is never a good sign. Added myself to the Jira ticket. Thanks for posting !
Same issue:
Same on MacOS Version 26.2 (25C56) and Trello Desktop 2.15.18...
Same issue. 2.16.1 Mac app on latest MacOS and the passkey login option does nothing but spin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.