I'm trying to setup a crontab for running backup on an Ubuntu Server 16.04, and I'm getting exceptions randomly. The cron job is set up correctly, using webmin.
The exception I get is:
Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with name 'appHome' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring/common-spring.xml]: Could not resolve placeholder 'bitbucket.home' in string value "${bitbucket.home}"; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder 'bitbucket.home' in string value "${bitbucket.home}"
2016-10-10 21:51:01,545 ERROR BITBUCKET_HOME is not defined.
Creating a backup requires direct, filesystem access to BITBUCKET_HOME for the instance being backed up, in order to backup its repositories.
BITBUCKET_HOME may be set using an environment variable, a system property (bitbucket.home) or configured in backup-config.properties.
When running the job manually with:The BICKBUCKET_HOME variable is
/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket
This is also set in backup-config.properties, in bitbucket.home=.
When I ran it manually as the user "root" the first five or so times with the following command
java jar /home/userwtih-root-premission/bitbucket-backup-client-3.3.0/bitbucket-backup-client.jar
it was all good, until i suddenly got the following exception:
Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition with name 'restClient' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring/backup-spring.xml]: Could not resolve placeholder 'bitbucket.password' in string value "${bitbucket.password}"; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder 'bitbucket.password' in string value "${bitbucket.password}"All the environment variables are set. All the values are set in backup-config.properties, and of course they are set correctly, since I could run it manually the first few times.
I have no idea why I'm experiencing this strange behavior. Please help me find a solution. If I must provide more information, please tell me what information you require, and where I find it if it's a log file or something.
Best regards,
Morten