I try to log into my account on a different device. It send a verification email that never makes it to my inbox. The test email feature is working instantly. How do I fix this?
Hi @EP Lab Mission welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you tried this?
If you’ve just signed up, check that you’ve entered your email address correctly.
Check your spam/junk folder for an email from noreply+XXXXXXXXX@am.atlassian.com.
Try using the Resend signup link or Resend verification link button.
Contact your email admin to check that emails from @am.atlassian.com are not being blocked.
Check that your email address is set up, that your inbox isn't full, and that the mail server is not down or experiencing issues.
My colleague is having a very similar problem. He has used Trello for many years, and is now trying to log into Trello on a new computer and never receives the verification e-mails. All the suggestions provided above (and others have been tried) without success. Are there any other methods available to gain access to the account on the new computer when e-mail verification isn't working?
I have done all the steps above. I get the test email. But it is not sending the email with the link to verify it’s me.
I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled.
i am not sure why it is not sending an email.
Did you manage to resolve this, David? This issue is incredibly frustrating and stopping me from working effectively on my new device. (I'm having the exact same problem. Not a new account, just a new device.)
Hello Sara. Yes, it was a setting in their PLESK email server configuration (can't recall what it was called), but it was having the effect of filtering out the Atlassian confirmation e-mails. He was concerned that Atlassian had in someway black listed his e-mail address, but fortunately this wasn't the case. My recommendation therefore would be to double and triple check that your e-mail server / provider is not filtering the e-mail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.