My rules stopped working suddenly - this happens every so often and I don't know why
Could it be that you are on a free plan, and run out of automations allowed per month (250)?
No it's a paid plan and it says I have 1,000
Have you checked your automation logs to see if there are any errors or warnings?
Yes I checked, nothing was wrong - I don't understand why this happened every so often and I need to duplicate the rules for it to start working again
Can you show a screenshot of one of the rules that stop working? I know rules that example are based on List names and the list get a new name tend to stop working as rules rely on names and not ids😕... Seeing your rule might reveal that/or something similar
It's "if a green label was added to a card then send an email to..."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.