I've just bought a new PC and loaded the desktop app. I can see all of my boards when I log in, but none of the cards in them, they are just empty. I can see everything if I log in via my browser. Any ideas please? Thanks, Vince
Welcome @Vince Hannant
Have you tried with uninstalling the app?
Are you using the newest version of the application?
This might be an issue of the app itself since on browser version is running smoothly. I also see that you are using the free version of Trello which doesn't support raising the Atlassian support ticket.
I will add an atlassian tag here for higher visibility.
Hi, Thanks for reply. I am on 2.15.2-872. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling now.
The reload has worked, although not sure what stopped it working overnight. Will monitor now. Thanks.
No problem. Kindly accept the answer, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.