I have a Confluence page in which I would like to dynamically pull in all the Issues (stories, defects, etc) that are under a specific Epic. Essentially, is there a way to configure a Confluence page to enter in a Jira Epic Number, and the page will automatically pull in all the Issues that reside under the Epic? This would allow me to show all the Issues under one Epic, but also then dynamically pull in statuses (etc) for all the Issues.
I know how to add each individual Issue to the Confluence page and display it's status, but it would be great if I didn't have to enter in each Issue individually to the page, and instead just configure in the Epic and all the Issues under the Epic are automatically pulled onto the page. This also helps if things get added/removed from the Epic in Jira, then the Confluence page automatically reflects those changes and I don't need to update the page manually.