[Running JIRA 5.1.3 on IE9; win7]
I have created a new workflow (actually just copied the default jira workflow, and added a new state with a single transition into and out of it). I want the button for that new transition to be located first in sequence on the Operations Bar, so I set the "opsbar-sequence" property to a value less than all the other transitions from the given status. Then I publish the draft to update the workflow. But no matter what I set the opsbar-sequence value to, the order of buttons on the Ops Bar doesn't change and my new transition is buried on the bottom of the list in the "Workflow" dropdown button.
Note: Just to be sure that my edited workflow is activated, I change the name of the transition everytime I change the opsbar-sequence value. So when I refresh the issue page, I can see the button change names, but it doesn't change order.