Dear Trello,
Your software has been around way too long not to have certain updates to flow with the current trends. There are many things that your customers like myself (paying), that is still trying to comprehend certain uses. I've been using Trello for over 10+ years or longer.
It has to be some upgrades in the works, that we don't need to rely on power-ups for. What is it that you're struggling with, the interface, the development team??
Can Trello (the decision makers) please advise when are your customers going to see some updates, such as changes to Card Titles, adding more advancements to different board views etc and I know a ton more. These are just the basics that we need. What is currently being implemented are not as robust, it still appears outdated.
I take my hat off to you for offering such a platform, but something has to get better within the times we are in.
You do realize that software like Notion, Clickup, are the catalyst for these options. I understand they're your competitors. But your customers like me, are seriously waiting for some major upgrades to your platform.
At this point, you should feel pretty good, you still have a lot of customers around. But many are moving to alternative options because of the lack of upgrades and efficiency for project management and other uses.
Hear your customers, because we are who you are serving.
Let us know what is coming. Is there a sneak peak? We are desperately waiting.
Thank you!