Hello,
I'm using the Android app, and whenever I open a card and tap somewhere in the description field, the app opens it up so I can type in the description field and the keyboard on my phone comes up.
However, if there is already text in the description field, instead of keeping the screen and cursor on the word, etc. that I tapped on, the entire screen shifts and wherever I tapped is no longer located visibly on the screen. Now I must scroll up or down to find where I put my cursor. (And the cursor is not actually where I tapped. So I actually have to re-find the place I was trying to type, instead of it just working like every application and keeping where I tap on the screen and keeping the cursor where I tap.)
As you can imagine, this is frustrating, especially since no other app has this problem.
Typing on the keyboard does not automatically jump the screen to the cursor (as it does another applications).
Additionally, the markdown as it appears on the computer application, does not transfer over completely to the app. For example, indented bullet points look the same on the phone app as regular bullet points, whereas on the computer, they are hollow (a different visual bullet point).
Thank you,
Joshua