Hello,
I created a repository in Stash and traing to connect it to Fish Eye with no success so far.
1. What is the repository location that I need to set in the Page 2 of "Add Repository"
At the moment I'm using:
ssh://fisheye@dev.website.com/stash/scm/prj/project.git
2. I'm surprised that there is no UI in FishEye to connect to the "Stash" repository even though I linked both products.
3. Here are the other settings I used.
Here as you can see I used the fisheye user that I created and used to install fisheye.
I used also Generate key pair for ssh,
Copied the "public key" and placed it in
/home/fisheye/.ssh folder under the name project.pub
When I "test connection" I get the following error:
Fisheye is using '/usr/bin/ssh' to authenticate with SSH authenticated repositories.
Error testing connection.
Error talking to repository:
Warning: Identity file /opt/atlassian/fisheye/data/auth/a4385aae-4452-42c3-bdb5-9b376f500846 not accessible: No such file or directory.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you,
T.