Hi,
I want to create a report (chart) that will display our progress on bugs.
I want it to display a graph of open and closed bugs for the past 1 year.
How do I do it?
Thanks,
Janiv.
Hi Janiv,
do you know this report: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Created+vs+Resolved+Issues+Report
Maybe this helps.
Best regards
Thomas
Thanks.
I know this report.
I'm looking for a different one.
All I want to see in my dashboard (or out of it) is how many bugs were solved every week or every month, and how many were left (are still open).
Thanks again.
I am looking for the same report I believe. I want the same format as the created v resolved, except that the datapoints are open vs resolved. Does anyone have a solution?
You might want to use SQL for JIRA to transform your JQL for the bugs into a standard SQL query which is a really trivial task.
Then you can use the SQL for JIRA Reports and Charts free extension to create a ROLAP data cube with the status as dimension and then use it as datasource for the chart. It provides an example report that you can use as former for yours.
The vial reports are built with BIRT a easy and very popular free opensource reporting and business intelligence tool.
Anyway if you need some assistance contact to support in order to get help to create your reports.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.