Hi!
I'm working on my database MySQL of Jira...
In my worklog tables I have all the Log Work that I've add from the issues.
If I add a line (after stop the service and all the other tings hthat I have to do...) manually on the db, when I insert another LogWork from Jira, the ID on the worklog table of the issue, restart from a different value of hundred..
-------
Exampe:
my last ID is 10559
I add manually 10560
next Log Work on Jira restart ID from 10600
-------
In the sequence_value_item table, I can find in the "Worklog" this number 10600...
First question: how Jira calculate this number and where???
Second question: I created a script for set this value like "(ID of the worklog)+1". I add manually an issue, and after I make a Log Work from Jira, and I have an error like this...

Where is saved this value of PrimaryKey, too??????
Best regards,
Marco