My Task Board in GreenHopper looks funny. It doesn't look this way for any other users of the system. I'm missing the top bar, and the dropdowns to select view type, version, and user. How did I get into this view state and how can I reset it?
Removed all cookies associated with my JIRA domain, logged back in, now works
Which version of Firefox are you using? is it up to date?
Did you tried with another browser (Chrome), if so, do you get the same result?
Do you have any add-on activated that could interfere with Agile?
Firefox Version 26. It used to work in this version of Firefox, which leads me to believe this is a configuration setting somewhere.
I'm in a corporate setting where I can't install Chrome.
This doesn't happen in Internet Explorer, it looks fine there. I have no add-ons other than Firebug.
I just tried with Firefox Version 26, everything looks fine on my side. Which version of Agile and Jira are you using?
Removed all cookies associated with my JIRA domain, logged back in, now works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.