Hello Team,
How could I check if the release date of a version is empty? I tried this statement but it does not work: {{version.releaseDate}}
Thanks!
Hello @Nguyễn Quang
If you are using that in an Automation Rule, please provide screen images that show your entire rule and images of the details of the steps where you are trying to use that smart value. Sometimes the problem with a smart value relates to the context within the rule where you are trying to use it.
Also, are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center? If you are using Jira Data Center, what version are you using? That can affect the functionality available in Automation Rules
Hi @Trudy P Claspill in my automation rule, I wanted to check if a version is created without release date is fulfilled then no action will be done, here is the steps.
Based on the screen image I can tell that you are using Jira Server or Jira Data Center. Which are you using? And what is its version?
Regarding the rule you said it doesn't work. How do you know it doesn't work? What is the output in the rule Audit Long when the rule executes?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill , to be honest I don't know which one I am using and how it call. I am trying to create some automation rule in the Jira Plugin. Hope this picture can help you know what version I am using:
How did I know it does not work? I tested it but the condition did not pass so there is no action has been done as this log:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.