Hello,
My company is using Jira Enterprise with Xray and I assume something is not configured correctly but I cannot seem to figure out what it is. I thought it might be a setting in Requirement Coverage Strategy but that didn't fix it.
My issue is that every time I link a new Test Plan to a story in the Test Coverage area it changes all other stories with linked Test Plans to this new Test Plan. For example: I have Test Plan 1 linked to Story A through the Test Coverage area. Then I create a new Test Plan called Test Plan 2 for Story B. When I link it in the Test Coverage section on Story B, Story A's Test Plan changes from Test Plan 1 to Test Plan 2 along with ever other Story with a linked Test Plan.
I hope this makes sense. I worked in Jira with Xray at a previous company and never had an issue linking Test Plans to Stories.