Hi Team,
Actually, all my Community history (questions, answers, kudos, etc.) remains under a managed account.
I'm leaving this company, and I would love to move all my community history to my personal email.
Would you please help me?
Thanks
Esteban
Hi @Esteban Diaz ,
Atlassian can't strictly merge the accounts, but can re-associate your previous account with your current email address.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Announcement-articles/Usernames-privacy-email-changes-alter-egos-and-you/ba-p/1056964
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-questions/Migrating-Community-Account-Activity-to-personal-account/qaq-p/1884150
I need to change my email address but don't want to lose my history!
You can update your email address on your Atlassian account.
Visit https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
Update the E-mail address field
Log out of Community
Log back in to Community
That didn't work! My email is locked down because it's associated with my company
In this case, you should create a new Community account using your preferred personal email address. Once set up, actually log in to the Community using this account that is now associated with your personal email address. Important: Do not create any new activity with the new account, as it cannot be migrated or combined with your previous activity.
Then create a support case using this link with the following information:
Our support team can then work to re-associate your history with the profile attached to your personal email address. Remember: Any activity from your new profile will not be migrated, so it's best to leave it blank/unused.
Hi @Esteban Diaz
I created a support case for this request over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1081506
If you could, please follow up there so that we can assist you.
Andy
@Ollie Guan I'm going to bookmark you answer!
Awesome! Thanks!
Oh does this appply to personal Trello Boards in my atlassian accounts as well?
hm that link doesnt open- says unable to display request -OOPS i responded on wrong page - DISREGARD!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.