This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Bitbucket 101
If I click on Bitbucket 101 all I get is a random message saying there's a new tutorial space station. OK, where is it?
I was about to post the same question. This comes up as the top of search results for "introduction to bitbucket" but does not make it obvious/intuitive/clear where the user should go to actually get the content.
I think this is it --> https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/bitbucket-tutorials-teams-in-space-training-ground-755338051.html
Perhaps they just want us to rely on the side navigation? That's a little confusing too though because there are links to pages that are set to redirect, e.g.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/bitbucket-with-git-and-mercurial-533168212.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/bitbucket-tutorials-teams-in-space-training-ground-755338051.html
Thanks, but the link to Bitbucket 101 still doesn't work from there either. Perhaps it just hasn't been published yet!
I guess I didn't know there was something specifically called "Bitbucket 101" – I just figured that was a way of saying intro/training/getting-started, which is why I mentioned the other links.
BTW, it looks like this page has been like this for a while...at least since last October:
https://web.archive.org/web/20151028194850/https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/bitbucket-101-221448818.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.