Hi Everyone,
I am currently trying to ease my colleagues manual labouring and free some time by helping them with my automation (thoughts)
Basically, my idea is to set some mandatory fields based on label, I have to set two fields' values from the label. I tried proposing we are making the fields mandatory, since the Jira instances are bit tricky, I've been asked to come up with some other solution other than making them mandatory.
label should be the combination of prefix and suffix. that I will make sure everyone will follow.
labels (prefix):
- 3PL_Data
- 3PL_EvnIss
- 3PL_EnvOut
- 3PL_PlatDef
- 3PL_ReqGap
- ERP_PlatDef
labels (suffix)
- ALT
- ANP
- DHL
- DPD
- FNT
- FON
- GED
- ING
- LVP
- OPN
- OFS
- OSC
- PAN
- REX
- ROC
- SER
- SYC
- ULO
if the label is 3PL_DataFON, then the prefix should set the component/s [a field in Jira], and the suffix should set the '3rd party involved' [a field in Jira].
I am expecting to make an optimal solution to this, since we have a lot other than this dummy data. but I think someone here might have the idea to implement this or done already!