Hello Cloud-Admins,
In one of our QM-spaces, we use page statuses extensively but keep on running into the limit how many statuses you can predefine.
Currently it is limited to 5 statuses and you can additionally turn on creation of custom statuses by editors. Problem is, that I can't use this with automations, where only the predefined statuses can be accessed so I would really welcome either custom status creation via automations or a way to increase the number of predefined statuses.
Does anyone know a way how to achieve this?
Also I wanted to create a suggestion in the CONFCLOUD-project, but for some reason I can't create anything there, only for Data Center.
One last thing: Please don't suggest a marketplace app unless it's free, since currently I don't have a budget for new apps and couldn't justify a couple of hundred dollars per month for a small feature as this. Additionally I find it quite frustrating, if you are searching for answers and just find pages with ads for single issue marketplace apps.
Thank you!