Hi
I am trying to setup a group which can only view and list certain projects. This seems to be a common problem so I read the docs and the existing answers here, but I still have an problem:
The only thing I seem to achieve is that the issues inside the projects are not displayed, the projects themselves are still listed in Dashboard gadgets and under "View All Projects"
Here is what I configured / verified:
- The permission scheme used only uses roles no groups
- The "Browse projects" permission lists only specific roles, Report and assignee
- the group is only assigned to the corresponding role in the projects it should have access to
- I double checked the projects roles a user in the group is assigned to
result:
for the projects where the group does not have the "Browse Project" permission no issues are listed. However, the project is still visible