Jira Automation get count of issues using label having different values (For ex: SIT, UAT)
I am using a Jira Data Center and Jira Automation works perfectly fine. JQL results 10 Jira Cards; SIT Label exists for 4 Jira Cards & UAT Label exists for 6 Jira Cards
When I print Issuecount smart Tag, it always prints 10 but I want to print counts seperetly.
I am using two If statements i.e. one for SIT Label & Second If Statement for UAT Label.
I am looking for issue count based on label inside if statement when I am using Jira automation.
Actual problem:
- 1st If loop is for SIT Label, (Actual count is 4): when I print Jira keys then it is printing 4 correctly different Jira Keys correctly
- 2nd If loop is for UAT Label, (Actual count is 6), when I print Jira keys then it is printing 6 different Jira keys correctly.
I am using Issue count with in in the first and or Second If condition when I print Issuecount variable then it shows 10 only.
Even outside of two if loops also it print 10 count. All I am using single variable for issuecount throughtout Can I use two different variables to catpure Issuecount..
I want to print exclusively SIT, UAT Issues count. Can some one have code sample that count shows based on label