Hi,
In our company we are working with flexible hours. A clocking system ensures our worked hours to be tracked. Now, in order to log our hours correctly/efficiently in Tempo, we would like to have shown in the Tempo calendar our daily worked hours (which is different everyday and for everyone since the system is precise to the minute).
Getting the data from our clocking system will not be an issue. It's more on the Tempo integration side where I don't know how to proceed. I know it might be possible through the API but I know where to start. In addition, we would like to avoid having an enromous amount of workloads schemes which would also need to be updated everyday.
To summurize, we would like to have the amount of worked hours from our internal clocking system insead of the 8 hours highlighted in the picture below.

Of course any other solutions to display the worked hours in Tempo calendar are welcome.