Hello, I have identified a malicious repository on Bitbucket:
https://bitbucket.org/mercadotecniasustentable/yoojaedex/src/main/server/middlewares/helpers/errorCheck.js
Scammers are contacting developers under the pretense of job interviews, directing them to run this code, which contains obfuscated scripts designed to steal personal data.
This tactic mirrors previous attacks reported in the community, such as the one detailed here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Malware-repository/qaq-p/2802132
Please investigate and take appropriate action to remove this repository and prevent further incidents.
Thank you.
Hi @Saurav Dwivedi
Thank you for reporting this to us. That repo has been suspended.
Andy
@Andy Heinzer Please take a look at my issue as well. Looks like same kind of thing. I managed to dig down malicious package in my case.
Thanks for flagging it to us, it was removed as well.
@Andy Heinzer
I've just reported a repository for the same issue.
Please take a look at it as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.