Hi, we cannot PDF large manuals on the 4.3 space we are getting ready for go live on 15 December. When we PDF export smaller manuals, all is fine, but when we export a manual of 200+ pages, it will get stuck at *Begin conversion of intermediate HTML to PDF*. It will slow down Confluence to an almost unusable slow state. We do not get any error or notification from Confluence - therefore, after a while (48 minutes+) when I refresh the page, I get this warning note:
{warning}The following error(s) occurred:
Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page.{warning}
I have already tried to PDF without any style sheets and we get the same problem.
PDFs are a core part of our delivery to our clients, we need help urgently. Thank you.