I have a custom date field and I need to ensure that the user does not set a date that is more than 12 months from today. Does anyone have advice on how I might add that validator? We are JIRA 5.2.5
A Validator will help only if the field is used only on workflow transitions. If not, you will have to probably go for a new custom fielld type that does this validation.
You can extend the default Date field and add the extra validation. Not sure if there is a plugin that already does this!
Do you have a recommendation on any plugin that might assist with this new type as we would prefer that the issue not be created with an invalid date.
Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.
I'll see what I can do with that. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.