1 and half year back, I needed to install jira to do a POC with gitlab which I did on a windows 2022 server.
When I run, on command line
E:\Jira Software\bin>start-jira.bat
I dont see any errors as you can see in the following text I get
To run Jira in the foreground, start the server with start-jira.bat /fg `
some ascii shapes...... `UOJ
Atlassian Jira Version : 9.3.0
If you encounter issues starting or stopping Jira, please see the Troubleshooting guide at https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/jadm-docs-093/Troubleshooting+installation
Using JIRA_HOME: E:\Jira Software
Using CATALINA_BASE: "E:\Jira Software"
Using CATALINA_HOME: "E:\Jira Software"
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: "E:\Jira Software\temp"
Using JRE_HOME: "E:\Jira Software\jre\"
Using CLASSPATH: "E:\Jira Software\bin\bootstrap.jar;E:\Jira Software\bin\tomcat-juli.jar" Using CATALINA_OPTS: ""
but cant access jira.
At that time I did not follow as the customer stopped the POC, now request came again and I need to understand what is going wrong and why this is happening? So where should I investigate? Thanks in advance