Hi Team,
I have a a data source from jql wrapped in a table transformer macro. One of the columns (or fields, in my jira source), let's call it ABC. This column has numerical data and I want to convert all the number to say INR and another column for AUD. To maintain confidentially purposes, I am giving a sample data below.
Eg: The column price is numerical in value, without any commas. I tried to convert them so thys look like currency value by using
SELECT *,
"$" + FORMATNUMBER('Price') AS 'Price'
FROM T*
This gives me all values that looks like '$9,282,736.00' and the other cells we well
But How do I convert them to INR and AUD currencies.

Note: I am on Confluence Data Centre 8.5.9 and I am using Table transformer macro for custom transformation using sql. My source data is a Jira macro wrapped in this table transformer.