Hello
I’m having trouble creating new boards. I’ve deleted some old ones but still cannot set up a new board.
How many board do you have open in total and what Plan er you on? (free or paid?)
On a free plan you can have up to 10 boards, while on an unlimited plan you can have as many boards as you like
Hi @Elliot Fishman !I think this article might be helpful to you: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/why-cant-i-create-a-board/
To quote it:"A free Trello Workspace has a limit of 10 boards open at a time. When a board is open, it can be viewed and used - when a board is closed, it’s essentially archived. Closed boards can be reopened, as long as there is space for them in the 10-boards limit."Hopefully that helps, let us know if you have any questions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.