I have been walking around this function, but I am still at a loss as to how to use it.
I made two forms. One is for registering company events, the other is for collecting feedback.

Feedback form has an eventid field, which holds the id value of the event from the event form. This way I can have all of the feedback in one DB and do reports easily.

I want to do a rating (1-5) in feedback and then calculate an average from these values and I want to display it with information from the company events table.
queryCount can get me the count of all feedbacks, but I need a way to sum up the value of the rating field for all feedback entries where eventid:[entry.id] and finally I need to divide these two values to get the average.
I know QueryAndAggregate should be able to sum up the values, but I actually have no idea how to use it. QueryAndRender or QueryCount can be simply inserted to Tableview to display extra values, but I have no idea how to use the aggregate function.
Any help, or advice to improve this is welcomed.