I'm on a European-like timeline in South Africa. This morning (Wed 11 Dec) on opening a Trello board I noticed that my repeat cards did not show up as they do every day. I haven't reached my Butler quota and haven't changed anything on the repeat card settings.
Has some or other service crashed at Atlassian/Trello?
When I click the 'Repeats' icon in the top margin I get a message that reads: "Repeating Cards" and "It looks like something went wrong", as well as a button that is captioned "Try again". It doesn't help to click the button or to reload the browser page.
If I go to one of the cards that should be repeating there's no 'next repeat...' indicator, that I believe would normally show (from what I remember). If I click the 'repeat' button within the card it correctly shows the information entered previously (on which days to repeat at what time). However, clicking save gives no reaction. I have to manually close the window as it's clearly dead.
Any ideas? Is there a place to monitor the status of Trello services, i.e. to check whether the service has crashed?