Dear Trello Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am writing to follow up on my previous conversation regarding ticket number [CA-3274335]. Since some time has passed since our last communication, I would like to continue our discussion without repeating the details previously provided.
In light of this, I would appreciate it if you could provide an update on the status of my inquiry. Additionally, my request is as follows:
I have already emailed Sendboard regarding the charges, and they informed me that they used my bank account information from the details I entered in Trello. I want to emphasize that I did not give permission for them, or you, to share my bank account information.
Moreover, they charged a different account than the one I used to upgrade to Trello Premium. They do not accept responsibility for this issue.
Given the circumstances, I kindly request that you provide me with the bank account number that I entered into my Trello account for the Premium upgrade. I need this information to send to Sendboard as evidence of the unauthorized transaction. Their claim of using my information without consent is unacceptable, and I believed that Trello and Sendboard were part of the same company until your recent email clarified otherwise.
Additionally, the account that was charged is not even one I provided to Trello, which further complicates this matter.
I appreciate your assistance in this urgent issue.
Best regards,
Fara