I've seen several posts about this, but I still haven't found a solution. I even came across https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-27594 which makes me think it's not possible, but I figured I'd ask once just to see.
Looking for a way to search for @mentions for a user but refine it based on when that mention happened, not the update date of the issue. Meaning.. show me all issues where "comment ~ currentUser()" when the mention itself was in the last X days.
I've seen several posts (including https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/How-to-search-for-your-mentions-with-JQL/ba-p/2771763) that say to use "updated" with some timeframe specified, but this isn't helpful. If I want to see my mentions for the last week, and I use "updated >= -7d", if I was mentioned in an issue 3 months ago, but the last comment was yesterday, the issue is included in the results.
I'm pretty sure there's no way to do this OOB, but maybe there is with scriptrunner? That's the only plugin I have access to. If it matters, this is Jira Data Center, not Cloud.