Can't work as well as I'd love to without trello. I'm considering a Cat S22 flip phone, which uses a lighter version of Android (Go) 11, and although it allows the usual apps, I'm not sure wether Trello works on it or not. All feedback's welcome.
Hello, Matias
The Trello app is available for these mobile platforms:
iOS - Version 16 or higher
Android - Version 8.0 or higher with Google Play
I was searching and apparently the android go runs a lot of apps like playstore, but I wasn't able to confirm if they have Trello since they don't provide a full list of the apps. if this is a dealbreaker for you to get the phone, I suggest you if possible to check out all the list of the apps before the purchaseKind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.