Hi you all,
I am a rookie of Jira and I am not able to figure out a soution for the following problem.
It happen often that we have to swap the Assignee of a given task during the development of the task itself.
I Would like to be able to see how many days and hours each user, who worked on a given task, spent during the development.
Here follow an example of multi user task:
Assignee Mark worked 6 hours
Assignee Paul worked 9 hours
Assignee David worked 3 hours
Assignee Mark worked 4 hours
What I would like to have is reading a report that tell me that for the task quoted above:
- Mark worked 10 hours
- Paul worked 9 hours
- David worked 3 hours
Is there a way to have this kind of report in Jira or via some other plugin.
Thanks in advance for the help to all of you.
Sincerely
Francesco