For several days now I'm facing a "NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500" error when trying to edit a Jira workflow in graphical mode. Simply clicking a transition or a status will pop up an error dialog showing this message.
Status 500 indicates that something is going wrong on the server side. However, I assume that the workflow plugin will simply trigger some kind of request which cannot be understood by Jira. But on the other side I made an in-depth analysis of the network traffic and could not find anything unusual. Also non of the issues already filed (e.g. JRA-27958) apply for my current setup (Jira v6.0.5, IE v9 on Windows). So I need a way to find out what's going on behind the scenes.
I tried analyzing with IE's Developer Tools and Wireshark, but no valuable information there. So the question here is: What is the best way to analyze and/or debug problems within Jira triggered by some Flash Voodoo?
Thanks
Bernd