I’m using the below SQL in a Table transformer Macro to group epic information (in table 1) and subtasks information (in table 2 - an epic might have more than one subtask).
Note: Table 2 is surrounded by another table transformer (transformer inside transformer); this transformer makes the font of the DUE field red if past due, or Green if date is in the future.
The issue I’m having is when using the below sql seems like the CONCAT_VIEW_AGGR is somehow removing the formatting to the font color I have set for DUE.
Any ideas? I tried adding a FORMATWIKI around T2.DUE (as seen below) but it keeps removing the font color.
The documentation from Stiltsoft on advanced transformation does not cover these type of scenarios.
SQL BEING USED:
SELECT
T1. 'Key' AS 'Epic Key', T1. 'Epic name / Lead', T1. 'Status' AS 'Epic Status', T1. 'Epic Labels',
CONCAT_VIEW_AGGR(FORMATWIKI (T2. 'Subtask Status', T2. 'Subtak Details', " \n", "*Due*: ", FORMATWIKI (T2. 'Due'), " \n","--")) AS 'Subtask Details'
FROM T1 JOIN T2 ON T1. 'Sub-Tasks'->indexOf (T2. 'Key')>-1
GROUP BY T1. 'Key',T1. 'Epic name / Lead', T1. 'Status', T1.’Epic Labels