Hi there, we are in the process of migrating from Jira DC to Jira Cloud. In the current Jira DC setup, we use Opsgenie and things work okay. How is the current integration going to be affected? I've been assigned to test out and ensure that the functionalities we have in DC still gets to work after the move to Cloud, and I know that one of the first steps of course is to set up a new integration. I was provided this link by our organization's migration team but would need assistance on the following:
1. Where do I test out the new integration from Opsgenie side? Is there an Opsgenie sandbox I can connect with our Jira Cloud sandbox?
2. Do we have sample test cases that I can go through to confirm that the integration works? The link I have shared above makes it sounds so easy but I'm new with this so I want to be diligent with the validations.
3. What else should I be checking on with my migration team at this point?
Thank you in advance and I appreciate your assistance!