I've recently completed my fist confluence installation and I'm seeing some really odd behavior. From the dashboard, everything looks and works well, and I was able to create a new space. However, from the new space, a lot of the links do not have a domain name anymore. For example, going to:
Browse -> Blog links to http://pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=ENG
Dashboard links to http://dashboard.action/
Looking at the html source for the breadcrumbs:
<li class="first">
<span>
<a title="Go to Dashboard ( Type 'g' then 'd' )" href="//dashboard.action">Dashboard</a>kbShortcutAppended=true
</span>
</li>
<li>
<span>
<a href="//display/ENG">Engineering</a>
</span>
</li>
<li>
<span>
<a href="//display/ENG/Engineering+Home">Engineering Home</a>
</span>
</li>
I am running on Fedora Core 17
Attached are my server.xml and my httpd.conf files (httpd.conf.txt) (server.xml.txt)
I also have an entry in my /etc/hosts file pointing confluence.findyoganow.com to 127.0.0.1 (as I am just testing this currently)
I have an entry in the /etc/hosts file on my client machine pointing confluence.findyoganow.com to the ip of the test server
Note that if I hit the app server directly at confluence.findyoganow.com:8090 I have the same problem, so this doesn't seem to be an apache proxy issue.
Please let me know if you need more information,
Sincerely,
-Rares