So I am learning Confluence, is it reasonable to be surprised that I can't construct a form and have it serve as a template to create JIRA issues (or maybe even have Confluence retrieve the relevant create screen for embedding?)
It seems the most efficient ways to create issues from Confluence is to make them click over to a create screen in JIRA via an argument-laden link, or have forms submit emails to JIRA to then pick up?
Seems this functionality has been brought up periodically over the years, but I am just now catching up with the conversation, the above are still the best solutions to creating a JIRA ticket from Confluence?
I am envisioning a single place to go for a project... a Confluence space with a straightforward table of contents containing 'Create Issue' (with embeded form), 'Statuses' (with Jira Issues listed in a page) and then of course a myraid of appropriate documentation. It appears they'll have to leave confluence, or I'll have to fully explore the email approach?
Any input is appreciated, thanks!