It there any chance to get a free or a lower priced version for a sub-organisation of a political party?
As I see here: http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request
There are a few requests:
In that webpage you can request one.
Hope this helps!
If it's PPFABWE (Programmers Party For A Better World Elsewhere), I think so.
Leaving the joke aside, see if your sub-organization qualifies:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request
Edit: Unless the sub-organization is doing software, I think this is what you're asking for
Jep our sub-organization or general our political party creates no software. The suggested Community License said that it can not be used by a government organization. But our party was already elected and so it is definitely a goverment organization, isn't it?
Yes, I believe it is actually a goverment organization now. But you could try sending a request to see what happens
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.