Hi,
I want to limit the number of entries a user can add for a smart multi-row field
The question here was helpful, however, my current configuration only works with Validation Rule (Dataset), so it considers already created records. In Fact I want the validation to be applied before the record is created (count the numbers of entires of smart multi-row field and when it exceeds x, show error message).
I changed from "Validation Rule (Dataset)" to "Validation Rule" for the action to be executed, but this does not work with the same config in "Conditions"
Can anyone help?
Further questions:
- The multirow list contains (will contain, when submitted) recipients of the form. I tried to implememt the email notification via IFTTT (screenshot), but this only works when only one "inventor" has been submitted via multirow. If more than 1, the form tells me that "the recipient list is empty"

- The user is supposed to enter the contribution of the individual inventor in the multirow. The overall contribution must be 100%. I know how to set a condition that the single contribution must not exceed 100 but don't know how to simply build the sum and then validate the sum of all inventors' contribution