Hi!
I need to be able to provide Jira to the user with a custom value so that information can be found using it via JQL. For example, assign a Virtual Machine to a user with a light click and then find this informationBest Regards,
Hi @Tony Montana ,
You can do this in Assets, you need to create a object schema (e.g. CMDB) and create an object VM in that schema.
Next you can add attributes (fields) to the VM object, like:
The latter should be of the type User, where you can select Jira user accounts.
Then finally you need to create an asset custom field which you need to configurate to select VMs (e.g. objectType = VM and User = currentReporter() <= this will show only VMs of the reporter, if you want to see all issues omit the 'and User = currentReporter()' part)
And add the custom field to the necessary screens.
Now you can select the VM in the issue.
This is very tough for my customers. I need more simple way for crate this. For example, left click on profile maybe
And CurrentRepoter Can't fit for this. Cause In one ticket we can create more than one VM for more than One users. I think, I can use sub-tasks for this, but this is also isnt very simple
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.