We just started using Product Discovery to intake customer enhancement requests. As part of this process, a specific engineering team is responsible for scoping out the work and determining the level of effort before it is approved for development. Once approved, they will then begin development work. The problem I am running into is that the engineering team does not want to work out of two different projects.
Current Process: I have to duplicate the discovery ticket and add it as a sub-task to a parent task called 'Triage Tickets" on the Software board. I then have to manage both tickets, which is inefficient and unnecessary.
I have created a view that shows the delivery tickets associated with the ideas, but this view has been rejected by engineering because I cannot show who is assigned to those delivery tickets.
Is there a way to create a comprehensive view of a Discovery and a Software Project?