Hi everyone,
When using the childIssueOf() in ScriptRunner on a Story Key, I can get all the Story Sub-tasks as shown below:

It would stand to logic using parentIssuesOf() on any of the resulting Sub-task Keys that I should get the parent Story (295) and subsequent parent Epics etc.
My question - what am I doing wrong and how should I modify my query so that this:

...will return the Story (295) and its subsequent parents?
Thanks in advance!
EDIT:
Using the Sub-task Key 296 does not yield anything, but using the Key 299 does for some reason result in what I need (namely the Story, Epic and Initiative), which is damn weird and inconsistent to say the least:

Opening the both Sub-tasks side by side shows that they are exactly the same and have the same parent Story, with the exception that the key that works has a Label while the ones that do not yield anything do not have a label.