My plan branches do not have the same relevant stages as the branch from which they stem from.
Why does my CI plan have to track a main branch; and can I trigger the automatically managed plan branches in a different fashion to the main branch? I do not want the main branch to ever trigger with this plan, but I do want the plan branches to trigger.
If I have to manually update the automatically managed branches to adjust their triggers, this defeats the purpose of having automatically managed branches.
For background, I'm actually following the CI format of Atlassian Connect using jgitflow and I have no desire to repeat the CI on my develop branch multiple times for the same commit. The plan branches have extra stages, such as release finish, which are not relevant to the develop branch, but is relevant to all release branches that stem from it.
Here is the Atlassian video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH59FheL1l4
In the original presentation for this, the presenting Atlassian employee originally stated this behaviour was a bug.