Hi,
I have configured a custom field to be used with 4 different issue types, and on the Configure Custom Field screen I can see that the field is associated with all 4 issue types in the default configuration.
I created 4 tickets (1 for each of the 4 issue types) and saved those issues as xml. Each of these tickets display my custom field. In Gaia, I then use that xml file as the template to import issues and have these 4 issues created by default when creating a project.
However, when I then create a new project using the Gaia template to import the above 4 issues, the 4 issues are created but at project level, the custom field is only getting associated with 1 of the issue types instead of all 4 (despite having been present in the original issues that I'm using as a template). And since project-level config overrides the global config, the custom field is only displayed in 1 of the tickets instead of all 4.
The current fix for this is to delete the project-level config so that it reverts back to the global config, but this isn't a permanent solution as I don't want to have to do this each time I create a project.
Any help you can provide would be hugely appreciated.
Please see screenshot below.