Hello dear community,
I would like to set up an automation rule for Jira:
If a risk item is linked to the problem item -> set field “Risk review necessary” to Yes.
I started with the trigger "When Issue is linked to all link types" and continued with the rule that actually works.

However, my trigger works only for a few types of links and only in one direction.
For example, Dependency ("has dependency" - yes, but "is dependent on" - no), also works only for "is duplicated by" but not for "duplicates", works for "is contained in" but does not work for "contains". For the other link types, the sending trigger does not work in either direction. Why is this happening? By selecting "When issue linked to all link types" I expect all the link types to be performed in both directions. Am I wrong or what could be the problem?
Kind regards,
Mykola